Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 17:20:40 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT020.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host live-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.4.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM5EUR02FT068.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR03FT010.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mail.protonmail.ch[185.70.42.128] said: 550
    5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: Address does
    not exist (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: As you
From: Ailani Lionel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 02:20:42 +0200

Good evening!.
What is your mood?
I I hesitate to write to you a little,,,
Possibly, it surprises you!..
I the girl constraining and have not got used to go the first on contact.
But I have collected all boldness and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter,.!
I will write about myself a little...
I ordinary the girl who in search for friends and love on all planet,,!
To me it is pleasant to find for new friends for dialogue.!,
I think, we the dialogue developing into something more in due course will be fastened.
I have no man,.
But I do not despair,.
Because I hope, that shortly I will find the second half!..
I hope, that distance for you has no value!!
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance,.!
If we have mutual interest we can easily meet!!
Now to move easily, thanks to planes and all it occurs very quickly.,.
Please, ignore my letter if you have no desire in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me!.
Also if you are confused with distance..!
If you not against dialogue write to me, and I will tell to you more about myself,,!
I have attached a photo that you could to estimate me.!,
As, in case of your interest, I wait your photo and write pair of words about,,.
Good luck, your new friend.