Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 17:20:37 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR03FT013.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.225] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR03FT013.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR03FT013.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.57.154.7] said: 554
    5.7.1 [CS01] Message rejected due to local policy. Please visit
    https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204137 (in reply to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mbmail.mynet.com[212.101.98.165] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: undeliverable address:
    host mymail.mynet.com[212.101.97.136] said: 550 no such user / bu isimde
    hesap yok (#4.3.0) (in reply to RCPT TO command) (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host mail.protonmail.ch[185.70.42.128] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: Address does not exist (in
    reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Sweet ass
From: Winter <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 02:20:36 +0200

Salute.!,
I hope you all are well?
If it is fair, I write for the first time to the foreigner a little!,,
Probably, you are surprised,,
I the girl constraining and have not got used to do the first step!!
But I have collected all boldness and, I hope, that you are not angry with me for this letter..
I will tell pair of words about a little,,
I ordinary the girl who in search for friends and love worldwide.!,
To me it is pleasant to find for new friends for dialogue,..
I think, we the dialogue developing into something more in due course will be fastened!,
I have no man!.
But I do not despair!,,
Because I trust, that shortly I will find the partner in life,!,
I think, that distance for you not the problem.!,
We live during time, when it is possible to communicate easily on distance,,.
If we have mutual interest we without problems can meet you..,
Now planes fly to any point of the world and all it does not occupy a lot of time!..
Please, ignore my letter if you you have no interest in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me.,!
Also if you are not interested in relations on distance.,,
If you interest dialogue with me answer to me, and I will tell to you more about myself,..
I have attached a photo that you could to estimate me,!
As, in case of your interest, I wait your photo and write pair of words about,!
Good luck, your new friend,.!