Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 16:26:45 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM11FT068.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.66.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM12FT041.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.66.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM12FT041.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host live-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM11FT082.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host tommx.tom.com[106.38.219.65] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual
    mailbox table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host bodegasur.com[101.0.123.174] said: 550 No Such
    User Here (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: !! I really expect everything what is connected with you
From: Brooke <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 01:26:12 +0200

Hello my new friend,,
Sweet stranger wants to get to know each other better?
Are you attracted nice meeting and chatting with a new and a lovely girl?
What country are you from?
My name is Alluring,,,
I am looking for that with whom my life be calm and positive!,,
I am a very naughty, soft and light-emitting woman!!
But me at the moment lonely and sad and I very tired from this life situation.!
Truth be told, I want to meet a stable man for present relationships and family in the future.!,
I will be "in seventh heaven" if we find our common interests, and our meeting - decisive moment in early of our relationship!!
I am burning with desire get to know you better!!
You really interested me very much, I hope it will be mutual.!.
I don't want to wasting your time and I don’t want to be a burden to you,,,
You can be absolutely honest with me!
I am completely open to you,.!
You can ask any questions in next messages, and I will write you about my life,,,
Good luck, Alluring,.