Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 16:26:34 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.57.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM11FT062.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.66.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM12FT113.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.66.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM12FT113.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.57.154.7] said:
    554 5.7.1 [CS01] Message rejected due to local policy. Please visit
    https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204137 (in reply to end of DATA command)

Subject: first love ,!,
From: Evelina Negri <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 01:26:14 +0200

Good afternoon my new friend..
Wish you wonderful mood!.
I will immediately inform you the essence of my message,,
I am in search of the second half for a stable relationship.!,
I recently received your electronic box at a marriage agency..
Collected my thoughts and write this letter..,
If you are really not married man who looking for serious relationship with a woman, then we could start our acquaintance,!.
To do this reply to my letter.,.
My photo you will find sent to this letter,!.
My name is Wonderful,.,
I know about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to find each other.!
I know that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once in life take the first step to find this is happiness..,
And so I'm doing it..,
Think I should a little more tell you about me?
Let's not rush and leave this for other letter!.
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to attach more than mine picture..,
If you are not interested at all, then I apologize for the concern!!
You can to write to me to mine electronic box!!
Send an answer me only if you are looking for strong relationship.,.
I will wait your letter with huge impatience.!
Good luck,.!