Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 16:26:05 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.66.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM12FT059.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.66.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM12FT059.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.66.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM12FT059.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mbmail.mynet.com[212.101.98.165] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: undeliverable address: host
    mymail.mynet.com[212.101.97.136] said: 550 no such user / bu isimde hesap
    yok (#4.3.0) (in reply to RCPT TO command) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mbmail.mynet.com[212.101.98.165] said:
    550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected:
    undeliverable address: host mymail.mynet.com[212.101.97.136] said: 550 no
    such user / bu isimde hesap yok (#4.3.0) (in reply to RCPT TO command) (in
    reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: A spark between us!!
From: Miguelina <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 01:26:11 +0200

Ardent hello..!
I hope you all are well?
I I hesitate to write to you a little,,
Probably, you are surprised.,!
I the girl constraining and for me a little difficultly to go the first on contact,
But I have collected all boldness and, I hope, that you are not angry with me for this letter,.!
I will tell pair of words about a little!,,
I usual the girl who searches for friends and the significant other worldwide!,
To me it is pleasant to search for new friends for dialogue,!,
I think, we will have a dialogue and even more in due course will be fastened!!
I there is with whom in relations.!
But I I do not long in this occasion!,
Because I trust, that shortly I will find the second half,,,
I think, that distance for you has no value!!
We live during time, when it is possible to communicate easily on distance,.,
If we have mutual interest we without problems can meet you,.!
Now to move easily, thanks to planes and all it occurs very quickly.!.
There is a request, do not write the answer on my letter if you have no desire in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me,!.
Also if you do not accept distance.,.
If you not against dialogue write to me, and I will tell to you more about myself.!
I have attached a photo that you could to estimate me,,.
As, in case of your interest, write to me about itself and send the photo,.,
Best regards, your new friend,,,