Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 16:26:03 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.66.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM12FT008.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.66.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM12FT008.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.66.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM12FT008.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host live-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[52.101.42.3]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [CO1PEPF00001A64.namprd05.prod.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.57.156.24] said: 554 5.7.1
    [CS01] Message rejected due to local policy. Please visit
    https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204137 (in reply to end of DATA command)

Subject: Hope for reciprocity!..
From: Andreeva Silje <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 01:26:02 +0200

Hello there!,,
How are you?
I I hesitate to write to you a little.,.
Possibly, it surprises you,..
I the girl constraining and have not got used to go the first on contact,!
But I have collected all boldness and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter.,.
I will tell pair of words about a little!,
I usual the girl who searches for friends and the significant other on all planet!!
I love to search for new friends for dialogue!!
I think, we will have a dialogue and even more in due course will be fastened.,.
I have no man,
But I I do not long in this occasion.,,
Because I trust, that it is fast I will find the partner in life.!,
I hope, that distance for you has no value!!
We live during time, when it is possible to communicate easily on distance!,
If we have a mutual liking we without problems can meet you,!.
Now planes fly to any point of the world and all it occurs very quickly.,,
Please, do not write the answer on my letter if you you have no interest in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me!.
Also if you are confused with distance.,.
If you interest dialogue with me answer to me, and I will tell to you more about myself,.
I have attached a photo that you could to estimate me..,
As, in case of your interest, write to me about itself and send the photo!!
Best regards, your new friend.,.