Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 16:26:01 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM11FT041.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.57.154.7] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>: user does not exist (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.66.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM12FT035.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host live-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM11FT005.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: I want a lot of new photos from you
From: Wilda Mourik <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 01:26:02 +0200

Aloha my new friend..
Wish you sunny mood.!,
I will immediately inform you the essence of my message,.!
I looking for a man for a stable relationship,!,
I recently received your electronic box at a dating agency!!
Collected my thoughts and write this message,.!
If you are true not married man who wants stable relationship with a woman, then we could start our acquaintance.,,
To do this reply to my letter,!.
My picture you will find attached to this letter!!
My name Olevia,..
I heard about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to create a family!,
I know that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once in life make some effort to get this is incredible happiness,!
Now I'm doing it,.!
Probably I should a little more write you about myself?
Let's leave this for next letter,,.
I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to send more than mine picture.,.
If you are not interested, then I apologize for the inconvenience,.,
You can to respond to me to mine electronic box.!.
Send an answer me only if you need stable relationship,..
With impatience I wait your answer with huge impatience!..
Have a nice time,..