Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 15:33:50 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host aspmx.l.google.com[142.250.141.26] said:
    550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please
    try 550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
    550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
    hk10-20020a17090b224a00b00202b78e2adasi12069208pjb.102 - gsmtp (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.57.155.24] said: 550
    5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: user does not exist (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT037.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT037.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT037.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host freemx1.sinamail.sina.com.cn[39.156.6.104]
    said: 552 5.2.1 Quota exceeded or service disabled. (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: .,!Serious
From: Bird Jadwiga <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 00:33:57 +0200

Good afternoon my new friend...
I want to wish you good mood.,,
I will immediately inform you why I am writing!
I looking for a man for a stable relationship,..
I recently received your electronic box at a dating agency.
Collected my thoughts and write this message.
If you are really not married man who looking for serious relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our acquaintance,,.
To do this send me an answer,!,
My image you will find attachment to this letter.!,
My name Helna...
I heard about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to find each other.!.
I think that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once in life take the first step to find this is incredible happiness,,,
Today I'm doing it,.,
Think I need a little more tell you about me?
Let's not rush and leave this for next message,!
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to attach more than mine picture.!,
If you are not interested, then I am sorry for the inconvenience!,,
You can to respond to me to mine electronic box..!
Answer me only if you are looking for adult relationship!
I will wait your letter with big impatience,..
Best regards,.