Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 13:55:06 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.73.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM04FT038.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.55.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM10FT112.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.55.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM10FT112.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    mx.rediffmail.rediff.akadns.net[202.137.234.30] said: 553 sorry, invalid
    HELO hostname (#5.7.1) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: together forever ,.
From: Awa Paulsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 22:55:11 +0200

Greetings,
Beautiful stranger wants to get to know each other better?
Are you attracted nice meeting and chatting with a new friend and a attractive girl?
What country are you from?
My name Alla..
I want to find with whom my life will calm and interesting,,.
I am a very naughty, good-natured and light-emitting girl,..
But me now lonely and I mentally upset from lonely,.!
Actually, I want to find present man for present relationships and marriage in the future,,!
I will be "in seventh heaven" if our interests coincide, and our meeting - decisive moment in early of our relationship.,,
I am burning with desire to meet you..!
I am really very interested in you, I hope you and I are completely reciprocated.,!
I don't want to take away your time and I don’t want to be a burden to you,
Please be open with me..,
I am completely honest with you,!,
Ask any questions in reply letters, and I will write you about my life,,,
Have a nice time, Alla.!,