Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 13:55:01 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.55.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM10FT044.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.55.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM10FT044.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.55.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM10FT044.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.55.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM10FT044.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    mx.rediffmail.rediff.akadns.net[202.137.234.30] said: 553 sorry, invalid
    HELO hostname (#5.7.1) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: My love for you is so strong.!,
From: Rimke Jachova <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 22:54:55 +0200

Hey,!
What is your mood?
If it is fair, I write for the first time to the foreigner a little.,!
Possibly, it surprises you!,
I the girl little bit irresolute and have not got used to go the first on contact,,,
But I have found in myself forces and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter.!.
I will tell pair of words about a little!!
I usual the girl who in search for friends and love worldwide.!.
I love to find for new friends for dialogue!..
I think, we the dialogue developing into something more in due course will be fastened,.,
I have no man.!,
But I do not despair,,!
Because I hope, that shortly I will find the partner in life!,
I hope, that distance for you not the problem,,
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance,,,
If we have a mutual liking we can easily meet,!,
Now to move easily, thanks to planes and all it occurs very quickly..
I Ask, answer nothing my letter if you you have no interest in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me,,.
Also if you are not interested in relations on distance..,
If you not against dialogue answer to me, and I will tell to you more about myself!!
I have attached a photo that you could to see me,.,
As, in case of your interest, write to me about itself and send the photo..!
Best regards, your new friend!,