Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 13:08:48 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host live-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.55.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM10FT039.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.0.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR01FT020.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.0.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR01FT020.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.0.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR01FT020.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: You are my prince on a white horse
From: Filomena <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 22:08:03 +0200

How-do-you-do,.,
What is your mood?
I I hesitate to write to you a little!.
Possibly, it surprises you...
I the girl little bit irresolute and have not got used to do the first step,!,
But I have found in myself forces and, I hope, that you are not angry with me for this letter,!.
I will tell pair of words about a little.,,
I ordinary the girl who searches for friends and the significant other on all planet,!.
To me it is pleasant to search for new friends for dialogue!!
I think, we the dialogue developing into something more in due course will be fastened.,.
I have no man...
But I do not despair,!,
Because I hope, that it is fast I will find the second half,!.
I think, that distance for you has no value!
We live during time, when it is possible to communicate easily on distance,.!
If we have a mutual liking we can easily meet.
Now planes fly to any point of the world and all it occurs very quickly..
I Ask, do not write the answer on my letter if you you have no interest in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me,..
Also if you do not accept distance..,
If you not against dialogue write to me, and I will tell to you more about myself!..
I have attached a photo that you could to estimate me!
As, in case of your interest, write to me about itself and send the photo.,.
Good luck, your new friend.!,