Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 13:08:12 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error
    for name=quakerfunds-com.mail.protection.outlook.com type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: host aspmx.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said: 550-5.1.1
    The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try
    550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
    550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
    t14-20020aa7938e000000b005668f9d64e7si7911352pfe.172 - gsmtp (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host live-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.55.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM10FT088.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.0.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR01FT062.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.0.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR01FT062.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: ,,! I really like serious men
From: Hannah <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 22:08:03 +0200

Good morning my friend..
Wish you excellent mood,!.
I will immediately inform you the purpose of my letter,.
I am in search of the second half for a serious relationship,!.
I recently received your electronic box at a marriage agency.!
Collected my thoughts and write you letter..,
If you are really not married man who looking for stable relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our acquaintance,.
To do this send me a reply message.!,
My photo you will find attachment to this message!.
My name is Angilina!,
I heard about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to find each other.!,
I know that each of us has the right for happiness and should at least once in life take the first step to get this is happiness!
Today I'm doing it,,,
Probably I should a little more tell you about myself?
Let's leave this for next letter!,,
I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to send more than mine image,,!
If you are not interested at all, then I apologize for the inconvenience and concern,!.
You can to write to me to mine electronic box.!,
Send an answer me only if you are looking for strong relationship.,.
With impatience I wait your letter with big impatience.,.
Best regards,!,