Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 12:15:39 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host nam.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.55.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM12FT115.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT031.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT031.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.57.155.24] said: 554 5.7.1
    [CS01] Message rejected due to local policy. Please visit
    https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204137 (in reply to end of DATA command)

Subject: Bye
From: Helena Plaisier <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 21:15:26 +0200

Hello-hello,!,
Sweet stranger wants to get to know each other better?
Are you interested in socializing and meeting with a new and a lovely woman?
What country are you from?
My name Olia!,
I am looking for that with whom my life be stable and exciting.!.
I am a very naughty, soft and bright woman,..
But me now lonely and I mentally upset from this life situation,.
Actually, I dream find present man for stable relationships and marriage in the future,!.
I will be very glad if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our acquaintance - the most an important moment in the bud of our relationship!.
I am burning with desire to meet you,!.
I am really very interested in you, I hope you have the same opinion.,,
I will not take away your time and I don’t want to interfere with you,,.
Please be honest with me,.
I am completely honest with you!
Write any questions in next messages, and I will tell you about me and my life..,
Good luck, Olia,.,