Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 10:40:40 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host live-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.56.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM3NAM02FT023.eop-nam02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host aspmx.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said: 550-5.1.1
    The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try
    550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
    550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
    g16-20020a056a0023d000b0052da2ea956csi10106604pfc.371 - gsmtp (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.42.251.62] said: 550
    5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: user does not exist (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.2.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR01FT068.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.2.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR01FT068.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host tommx.tom.com[106.38.219.65] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual
    mailbox table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: .!, Marry me
From: Jenna <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 19:40:45 +0200

Howdy my friend,!
Wish you wonderful mood!,,
I will immediately inform you why I am writing!!
I am in search of the second half for a serious relationship.,
I just received your electronic box at a marriage agency,
Plucked up courage and write this message!,,
If you are true not busy man who wants stable relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our acquaintance.,,
To do this send me a reply message!,
My image you will find sent to this message..!
My name Dariushka,,,
I know about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to find each other.,.
I think that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once in life make some effort to find this is incredible happiness!..
Today I'm doing it.
Think I should a little more tell you about me?
Let's not rush and leave this for next letter,,!
I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to send more than mine image,,!
If you are not interested, then I apologize for the inconvenience.
You can to write to me to mine electronic box.,.
Answer me only if you need adult relationship.,.
I will wait your answer with huge impatience.,,
Kiss!,