Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 10:40:40 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.0.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR01FT057.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.0.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR01FT094.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.0.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR01FT094.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.0.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR01FT094.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.57.155.25] said: 554
    5.7.1 [CS01] Message rejected due to local policy. Please visit
    https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204137 (in reply to end of DATA command)

Subject: You know why do i believe in miracles .,
From: Vea Melani <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 19:40:49 +0200

Kind time of days my friend,.!
Wish you excellent mood!!
I will immediately inform you the purpose of my letter!..
I am in search of the second half for a stable relationship,.
I just received your e-mail at a dating agency!!
Collected my thoughts and write you letter.
If you are really free man who wants stable relationship with a woman, then we could start our acquaintance,,
To do this send me a reply message!!
My image you will find attached to this letter,!.
My name Evka!.
I heard about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to find each other,,!
I know that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once in life take the first step to find this is happiness!!
And so I'm doing it.,
Probably I should a little more tell you about me?
Let's leave this for other message,,!
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to send more than mine image.,.
If you are not interested at all, then I apologize for the inconvenience and concern,.,
You can to respond to me to mine electronic box,.,
Answer me only if you are interested stable relationship!
I will wait your letter with huge impatience,!.
Kiss,..