Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 10:40:40 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    live-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.56.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM3NAM02FT062.eop-nam02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.2.33] said: 550 5.5.0 Requested
    action not taken: mailbox unavailable (S2017062302). (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.2.33] said:
    550 5.5.0 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable (S2017062302).
    [DB5EUR01FT039.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.57.152.5] said: 554 5.7.1
    [CS01] Message rejected due to local policy. Please visit
    https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204137 (in reply to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.1.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR01FT029.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mail.protonmail.ch[185.70.42.128] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: Address does not exist
    (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: I'm looking for good friend and maybe more,,
From: Liskaova Alberta <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 19:40:40 +0200

Hi my new friend.!
Wish you wonderful mood,!.
I will immediately inform you why I am writing,.,
I looking for a man for a serious relationship,!
I recently received your e-mail at a dating agency,,.
Collected my thoughts and write this letter.,
If you are really not busy man who wants serious relationship with a woman, then we could start our acquaintance,.
To do this send me an answer.!,
My picture you will find attachment to this letter..!
My name Expensive,,!
I know about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to build love,!,
I think that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once in life make some effort to find this is happiness.,.
Now I'm doing it.,!
Probably I should a little more write you about myself?
Let's not rush and leave this for other message,!.
I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to send more than mine image!.
If you are not interested in this, then I apologize for the concern,!,
You can to respond to me to mine electronic box.,
Send an answer me only if you are interested strong relationship,,
With impatience I wait your letter with huge impatience.!.
Good luck.,!