Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 09:47:30 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
    name=jearnobyl.com type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.57.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [SN1NAM02FT0060.eop-nam02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.57.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [SN1NAM02FT0060.eop-nam02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: You're so mysterious thoughtful and cute ,,!
From: Paula Guyot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 18:47:39 +0200

Good afternoon!.
Mysterious stranger wants to get closer to each other?
Are you attracted socializing and meeting with a new and a wonderful girl?
What city do you live in?
My name is Elize,,,
I want to find with whom my life be calm and exciting,,.
I am a very naughty, good-natured and bright girl!,
But me at the moment very lonely and I mentally upset from lonely!
Actually, I dream find present man for stable relationships and family in the future,.
I will be "in seventh heaven" if we find our common interests, and our acquaintance - main moment in early of our relationship,,.
I am burning with desire to meet you.!.
I have a great interest in you, I hope you and I are completely reciprocated,..
I don't want to wasting your time and I don’t want to be a burden to you.,,
Please be honest with me..,
I am completely honest with you!..
Write any your questions in next letters, and I will write you about everything in my life!!
Have a nice time, Elize,!,