Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 08:52:56 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.57.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM11FT082.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.57.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM11FT082.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.74.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM04FT044.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.74.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM04FT044.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mail.protonmail.ch[185.70.42.128] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: Address does not exist (in
    reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: 3 meters above the sky .,!
From: Aurora Haraldsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 17:52:47 +0200

Good morning.,
How are you?
I I hesitate to write to you a little...
Probably, you are surprised,,
I the girl little bit irresolute and have not got used to do the first step..,
But I have collected all boldness and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter,,.
I will write about myself a little!!
I ordinary the girl who searches for friends and love worldwide,.,
I love to search for new friends for dialogue.,,
I think, we will have a dialogue and even more in due course will be fastened,.,
I I am free from relations,.!
But I do not despair.,
Because I trust, that shortly I will find the partner in life,
I think, that distance for you has no value..!
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance.,.
If we have a mutual liking we without problems can meet you,!.
Now to move easily, thanks to planes and all it occurs very quickly,!.
Please, ignore my letter if you have no desire in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me!,
Also if you do not accept distance,!.
If you interest dialogue with me answer to me, and I will tell to you more about myself!,
I have attached a photo that you could to see me...
As, in case of your interest, I wait your photo and write pair of words about.
Have a nice time, your new friend,!.