Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 07:58:35 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host live-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT063.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT046.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT046.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: I will be the happiest woman in the world !
From: van der Meer Kathleen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 16:58:32 +0200

Hiya my friend.!.
I want to wish you good mood!,,
I will immediately inform you the purpose of my letter,..
I am in search of the second half for a stable relationship,,!
I just received your e-mail at a dating agency.,,
Plucked up courage and write you message,,,
If you are true not busy man who looking for serious relationship with a woman, then we could start our acquaintance.!.
To do this reply to my letter,,,
My picture you will find attached to this message.!,
My name Lyubsha,,!
I heard about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to find each other,..
I know that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once take the first step to get this is happiness,!.
Now I'm doing it!
Probably I need a little more write you about me?
Let's not rush and leave this for other letter,
I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to attach more than mine image,,
If you are not interested, then I am sorry for the inconvenience and concern!,
You can to respond to me to mine electronic box,!.
Send an answer me only if you need serious relationship.
With impatience I wait for the reciprocal letter with big impatience.!.
Kiss..!