Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 07:02:48 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host live-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN1NAM02FT003.eop-nam02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.55.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM12FT006.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.55.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM12FT006.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.55.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM12FT006.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.57.155.24] said: 554
    5.7.1 [CS01] Message rejected due to local policy. Please visit
    https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204137 (in reply to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.66.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM12FT099.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: !!I would like to exchange photos
From: Suoma Marlow <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 16:02:40 +0200

Hello there.,!
Mysterious stranger wants to get closer to each other?
Are you attracted socializing and meeting with a new and a attractive girl?
What city do you live in?
My name Irishka..!
I am looking for that with whom my life be stable and positive!,
I am a very crazy, soft and light-emitting woman,!.
But me now lonely and I tired from this life situation,!
Honestly, I want to meet a stable man for stable relationships and marriage in the future,.!
I will be "in seventh heaven" if our interests coincide, and our acquaintance - decisive moment in early of our relationship!,
I am burning with desire get to know you better,!.
You really interested me very much, I hope you and I are completely reciprocated.,,
I will not take away your time and I don’t want to interfere with you,,
Please be honest with me!!
I am completely honest with you.!.
Ask any your questions in reply letters, and I will write you about my life,,.
Good luck, Irishka,