Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 07:02:33 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT060.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT060.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT060.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT060.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT060.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.42.251.62] said: 554 5.7.1
    [CS01] Message rejected due to local policy. Please visit
    https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204137 (in reply to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.57.156.25] said: 554 5.7.1
    [CS01] Message rejected due to local policy. Please visit
    https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204137 (in reply to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mbmail.mynet.com[212.101.98.165] said: 550
    5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: undeliverable
    address: host mymail.mynet.com[212.101.97.136] said: 550 no such user / bu
    isimde hesap yok (#4.3.0) (in reply to RCPT TO command) (in reply to RCPT
    TO command)

Subject: ,!,Let's meet
From: Sorel Betania <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 16:02:33 +0200

Ciao my new friend!,
I want to wish you wonderful mood!,,
I will immediately inform you the purpose of my letter,!.
I looking for a man for a adult relationship.,.
I recently received your e-mail at a marriage agency,!
Plucked up courage and write you letter,.,
If you are really free man who wants stable relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our communication,,!
To do this send me an answer...
My picture you will find sent to this message.
My name Juicy,,
I know about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to become halves of one whole,.
I think that each of us has the right for happiness and should at least once in life make some effort to get this is incredible happiness.!,
And so I'm doing it.,,
Think I need a little more tell you about me?
Let's not rush and leave this for next message.!.
I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to attach more than mine photo.,
If you are not interested, then I am sorry for the inconvenience..
You can to write to me to mine electronic box.,!
Send an answer me only if you are interested serious relationship...
I will wait your answer with huge impatience,
Best regards,.,