Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 07:02:26 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT017.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT017.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT017.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.yuchieh.com[211.21.112.38] said: 550 Mailbox (
    [email-masked] ) not found or inactivated (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: I worry when I write to you .!.
From: Lisandra <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 16:01:58 +0200

Good evening,!.
How are you?
I I hesitate to write to you a little!
Possibly, it surprises you..,
I the girl modest and for me a little difficultly to do the first step.!,
But I have found in myself forces and, I hope, that you are not angry with me for this letter!!
I will tell pair of words about a little.!,
I ordinary the girl who searches for friends and love worldwide.,,
I love to find for new friends for dialogue.!
I think, we the dialogue developing into something more in due course will be fastened,,,
I there is with whom in relations!!
But I I do not long in this occasion,,!
Because I hope, that shortly I will find the second half!
I think, that distance for you has no value,,
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance..
If we have a mutual liking we without problems can meet you!
Now to move easily, thanks to planes and all it does not occupy a lot of time,
There is a request, do not write the answer on my letter if you have no desire in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me,!,
Also if you are confused with distance.
If you interest dialogue with me answer to me, and I will tell to you more about myself..,
I have attached a photo that you could to estimate me,.
As, in case of your interest, I wait your photo and write pair of words about,!.
Good luck, your new friend!!