Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 06:07:33 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.73.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM04FT048.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.73.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM04FT048.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.73.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM04FT048.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host live-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.66.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM12FT060.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    statoil-com.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.138] said: 550 5.4.1
    Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281)
    [DBAEUR03FT063.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.73.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM04FT048.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: something eternal .
From: Nybakk Nadya <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 15:05:13 +0200

Good morning..!
Beautiful stranger wants to get to know better?
Are you attracted socializing and meeting with a new and a cool woman?
What country are you from?
My name is Nastenka.,!
I want to find with whom my life be balanced and exciting.!,
I am a very naughty, kind and bright woman,,,
But me at the moment lonely and I tired from lonely.,,
Actually, I dream meet a stable man for stable relationships and marriage in the future,.
I will be very glad if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our acquaintance - the most an important moment in the bud of our relationship,,
I would like to to meet you..,
I have a great interest in you, I hope you and I are completely reciprocated.
I will not wasting your time and I don’t want to be a burden to you,,,
You can be absolutely honest with me.,
I am completely honest with you.!,
Write any questions in reply messages, and I will tell you about everything in my life!!
Have a nice time, Nastenka,.