Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 06:05:28 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host live-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.66.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM12FT030.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.73.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM04FT053.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.73.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM04FT053.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.73.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM04FT053.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mail.protonmail.ch[176.119.200.128] said:
    550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected:
    Address does not exist (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: I am sure that I will manage to cope with everything.,.
From: Urner Gozde <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 15:04:31 +0200

Howdy!.
Sweet stranger wants to get to know each other better?
Are you attracted nice meeting and chatting with a new and a cool girl?
What city do you live in?
My name is Passionate,!,
I want to find with whom my life will stable and interesting..,
I am a very funny, kind and light-emitting woman,!.
But me now lonely and I tired from lonely,,!
Truth be told, I want to meet serious man for present relationships and family in the future,.!
I will be happy if we find our common interests, and our acquaintance - main moment in early of our relationship!!
I would like to to meet you.,,
I am really very interested in you, I hope it will be mutual!!
I don't want to wasting your time and I don’t want to be a burden to you.
Please be honest with me..
I am completely open to you,,
Write any questions in reply letters, and I will tell you about everything in my life!!
Have a nice time, Passionate!!