Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 06:05:07 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.73.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM04FT004.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.73.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM04FT004.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.73.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM04FT004.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    eu-smtp-inbound-2.mimecast.com[195.130.217.201] said: 554 Email rejected
    due to security policies - https://community.mimecast.com/docs/DOC-1369#554
    [FHTmmenFP6uVnrUTJIfQDg.uk10] (in reply to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    mx.rediffmail.rediff.akadns.net[202.137.234.30] said: 553 sorry, invalid
    HELO hostname (#5.7.1) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.57.156.24] said: 554 5.7.1
    [CS01] Message rejected due to local policy. Please visit
    https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204137 (in reply to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.qiye.aliyun.com[47.246.137.47] said: 554 Reject by
    content spam (in reply to end of DATA command)

Subject: Your feelings for me are more necessary than anything else! .
From: Lioba <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 15:05:10 +0200

Good evening,,!
Mysterious stranger wants to get to know each other better?
Are you attracted socializing and meeting with a new friend and a wonderful woman?
What city do you live in?
My name is Tetyana.!,
I want to find with whom my life be harmonious and positive.,,
I am a very naughty, good-natured and bright woman..!
But me now lonely and I mentally upset from lonely!,,
Truth be told, I dream meet a stable man for stable relationships and marriage in the future!!
I will be "in seventh heaven" if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our meeting - decisive moment in early of our relationship,..
I really want to to meet you,,,
I am really very interested in you, I hope it will be mutual,!.
I don't want to take away your time and I don’t want to strain you..!
Please be open with me!..
I am completely open to you.,!
You can ask any questions in next messages, and I will tell you about my life,!,
Have a nice time, Tetyana.!.