Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 06:05:00 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.73.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM04FT032.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.73.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM04FT032.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.73.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM04FT032.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT009.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.57.154.23] said: 554 5.7.1
    [CS01] Message rejected due to local policy. Please visit
    https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204137 (in reply to end of DATA command)

Subject: Only my..
From: Zaria <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 15:04:31 +0200

Hello there my new friend,,!
I want to wish you wonderful mood.,.
I will immediately inform you the purpose of my letter,,,
I am in search of the second half for a adult relationship,,
I recently received your e-mail at a dating agency,,!
Plucked up courage and write this letter,,.
If you are really not busy man who wants serious relationship with a woman, then we could start our acquaintance!
To do this reply to my letter.!,
My photo you will find sent to this message!.
My name is Nastenka..,
I heard about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to build love...
I know that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once in life take the first step to get this is incredible happiness,,!
And so I'm doing it.,
Probably I should a little more write you about myself?
Let's not rush and leave this for next letter!!
I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to send more than mine photo,,,
If you are not interested at all, then I apologize for the inconvenience.,,
You can to write to me to mine electronic box,!.
Send an answer me only if you are interested stable relationship.,,
With impatience I wait for the reciprocal letter with big impatience!
Bye-bye,.