Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 04:41:00 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[52.101.42.3] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [CO1PEPF00001A5D.namprd05.prod.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT059.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.56.9.19] said: 554 5.7.1
    [CS01] Message rejected due to local policy. Please visit
    https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204137 (in reply to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host smtpin.rzone.de[81.169.145.97] said: 550
    5.7.1 Refused by local policy. No SPAM please! (B-EX
    149500::1665920433-416363B5-54B89676/20/7580066400) see
    https://www.strato-hosting.co.uk/faq/product/why-are-my-emails-not-being-delivered
    (in reply to end of DATA command)

Subject: As you
From: Helin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 13:40:37 +0200

Good morning,.,
Mysterious stranger wants to get closer to each other?
Are you interested in socializing and meeting with a new friend and a attractive girl?
What city do you live in?
My name Superior,!
I am looking for that with whom my life will harmonious and positive..,
I am a very funny, kind and light-emitting girl!,
But me at the moment lonely and I very tired from this life situation.,.
Honestly, I want to meet a stable man for stable relationships and family in the future.!
I will be "in seventh heaven" if our interests coincide, and our meeting - the most an important moment in the bud of our relationship.!,
I would like to to meet you..!
You really interested me very much, I hope you and I are completely reciprocated..
I don't want to take away your time and I don’t want to strain you,.
You can be absolutely open with me..!
I am completely open to you.!,
Write any your questions in next letters, and I will write you about my life!..
Good luck, Superior,,,