Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 04:40:36 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[52.101.42.3] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [CO1PEPF00001A63.namprd05.prod.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT058.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT058.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.57.155.24] said: 554
    5.7.1 [CS01] Message rejected due to local policy. Please visit
    https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204137 (in reply to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.56.9.19] said: 554 5.7.1
    [CS01] Message rejected due to local policy. Please visit
    https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204137 (in reply to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.56.9.19] said: 554 5.7.1
    [CS01] Message rejected due to local policy. Please visit
    https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204137 (in reply to end of DATA command)

Subject: Want to know about your Hobbies
From: Navarro Helvi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 13:39:42 +0200

Good evening,,,
Beautiful stranger wants to get to know each other better?
Are you interested in socializing and meeting with a new friend and a wonderful woman?
What country are you from?
My name is Halyyna...
I am looking for that with whom my life will balanced and interesting.!,
I am a very crazy, kind and positive girl,!.
But me at the moment lonely and sad and I mentally upset from lonely,!
Actually, I dream find serious man for serious relationships and family in the future,!
I will be very glad if we find our common interests, and our acquaintance - decisive moment in the bud of our relationship.!.
I really want to get to know you better...
I have a great interest in you, I hope it will be mutual!.
I don't want to wasting your time and I don’t want to interfere with you!,
You can be absolutely honest with me,!,
I am completely open to you!,,
Ask any your questions in next messages, and I will write you about me and my life,.,
Best regards, Halyyna..