Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 04:40:24 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[52.101.42.3] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [CO1PEPF00001A5F.namprd05.prod.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    100sense-com.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.75.164] said: 550 5.4.1
    Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281)
    [YT3CAN01FT024.eop-CAN01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT046.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT046.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Maybe you are my destiny
From: Henryka Ellwood <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 13:39:42 +0200

Salut!!
What is your mood?
I I hesitate to write to you a little..!
Possibly, it surprises you,
I the girl modest and have not got used to do the first step!,
But I have found in myself forces and, I hope, that you are not angry with me for this letter,,,
I will tell pair of words about a little,,,
I ordinary the girl who searches for friends and the significant other worldwide,!,
I love to find for new friends for dialogue.!
I think, we will have a dialogue and even more in due course will be fastened.,,
I have no man!!
But I do not despair.,.
Because I hope, that shortly I will find the partner in life,!,
I hope, that distance for you not the problem,..
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance,,
If we have a mutual liking we without problems can meet you.!
Now to move easily, thanks to planes and all it does not occupy a lot of time!.
I Ask, do not write the answer on my letter if you you have no interest in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me!!
Also if you are confused with distance.,.
If you interest dialogue with me answer to me, and I will tell to you more about myself.,.
I have attached a photo that you could to see me,!
As, in case of your interest, I wait your photo and write pair of words about,!.
Good luck, your new friend!..