Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 03:33:53 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.6.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR02FT106.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.6.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR02FT106.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.57.152.5] said: 554 5.7.1
    [CS01] Message rejected due to local policy. Please visit
    https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204137 (in reply to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.57.155.25] said: 554
    5.7.1 [CS01] Message rejected due to local policy. Please visit
    https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204137 (in reply to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.57.155.25] said: 554 5.7.1
    [CS01] Message rejected due to local policy. Please visit
    https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204137 (in reply to end of DATA command)

Subject: You the best of men,..
From: Alvarez Giana <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 12:33:47 +0200

How-do-you-do!!
I hope you all are well?
If it is fair, I write for the first time to the foreigner a little..!
Probably, you are surprised!
I the girl little bit irresolute and have not got used to do the first step!..
But I have dared and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter.
I will tell pair of words about a little.,
I ordinary the girl who in search for friends and the significant other worldwide!!
To me it is pleasant to search for new friends for dialogue,!,
I think, we will have a dialogue and even more in due course will be fastened!!
the lonely girl.,!
But I do not despair,!,
Because I trust, that shortly I will find the second half,,.
I think, that distance for you has no value,.
We live during time, when it is possible to communicate easily on distance,.
If we have mutual interest we without problems can meet you,,.
Now planes fly to any point of the world and all it does not occupy a lot of time!,,
I Ask, ignore my letter if you you have no interest in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me..
Also if you do not accept distance,!,
If you not against dialogue answer to me, and I will tell to you more about myself!,
I have attached a photo that you could to estimate me,!.
As, in case of your interest, write to me about itself and send the photo.!.
Good luck, your new friend,.,