Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 02:05:41 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT055.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT055.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host macrumors-com.relay1a.spamh.com[63.71.12.96] said:
    554 5.7.1 This email has been automatically blocked by our spam filter
    based on the content of the email.  Please contact us on twitter @arnoldkim
    if this is a mistake. (in reply to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mail.ascrusa.com[192.185.20.37] said: 550 No
    Such User Here" (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: .,!We are each other needed
From: Kathrine Sivertsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 11:05:28 +0200

Greetings my friend.,.
Wish you excellent mood,.,
I will immediately inform you the purpose of my letter,..
I am in search of the second half for a stable relationship,!,
I just received your e-mail at a marriage agency!.
Plucked up courage and write this letter.,
If you are really not busy man who wants serious relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our acquaintance,,
To do this reply to my letter,,
My image you will find attached to this letter,!.
My name is Natalya!.
I heard about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to become halves of one whole.
I know that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once take the first step to find this is incredible happiness,,
And so I'm doing it,,.
Think I should a little more tell you about myself?
Let's not rush and leave this for other letter!,
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to attach more than mine picture,,!
If you are not interested in this, then I apologize for the inconvenience and concern.,.
You can to respond to me to mine electronic box.,
Send an answer me only if you are looking for stable relationship.,!
I will wait your answer with big impatience,,!
Kiss..