Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 02:05:35 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT006.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT006.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT006.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    mx.rediffmail.rediff.akadns.net[202.137.234.30] said: 553 sorry, invalid
    HELO hostname (#5.7.1) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Hello cat, how are your business
From: Wanda Villa <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 11:05:40 +0200

Hello-hello,,.
Sweet stranger wants to get to know better?
Are you interested in socializing and meeting with a new and a wonderful girl?
What country are you from?
My name Lyudochka!,,
I am looking for that with whom my life will harmonious and exciting.!,
I am a very crazy, kind and positive girl!..
But me at the moment lonely and I very tired from lonely!.
Honestly, I want to meet serious man for stable relationships and family in the future...
I will be "in seventh heaven" if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our meeting - decisive moment in the bud of our relationship,,,
I really want to to meet you.
I have a great interest in you, I hope you and I are completely reciprocated.,,
I don't want to wasting your time and I don’t want to interfere with you.,.
Please be open with me!!
I am completely open to you.!
Ask any your questions in next letters, and I will tell you about everything in my life!.
Best regards, Lyudochka...