Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 02:05:32 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT025.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT025.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT025.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: I know that I will miss you more today than today ,!,
From: Leonie Larsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 11:05:28 +0200

Kind time of days my new friend!,,
Wish you sunny mood.,.
I will immediately inform you the essence of my message,,.
I looking for a man for a serious relationship.,.
I just received your electronic box at a marriage agency!,
Plucked up courage and write this message!!
If you are true not married man who looking for serious relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our communication...
To do this send me a reply message.!.
My image you will find sent to this letter!,,
My name is Shoron.,!
I heard about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to create a family.,
I think that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once in life make some effort to find this is happiness.,!
Now I'm doing it..
Think I should a little more tell you about me?
Let's not rush and leave this for next letter..!
I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to attach more than mine picture,.
If you are not interested in this, then I sorry for the concern,.!
You can to write to me to mine electronic box,
Send an answer me only if you are interested strong relationship.,
I will wait your answer with big impatience.
Bye-bye,.,