Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 00:44:27 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.56.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [CO1NAM11FT094.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.56.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [CO1NAM11FT094.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.56.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [CO1NAM11FT094.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.56.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [CO1NAM11FT094.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    mx.rediffmail.rediff.akadns.net[202.137.234.30] said: 553 sorry, invalid
    HELO hostname (#5.7.1) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.56.9.17] said: 554 5.7.1
    [CS01] Message rejected due to local policy. Please visit
    https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204137 (in reply to end of DATA command)

Subject: Want love boundless and daring !..
From: Azalea <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 09:44:23 +0200

Howdy.
How are you?
If it is fair, I write for the first time to the foreigner a little.!,
Possibly, it surprises you,.,
I the girl constraining and for me a little difficultly to go the first on contact,
But I have dared and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter.,!
I will write about myself a little.,.
I usual the girl who searches for friends and love worldwide,,
I love to find for new friends for dialogue,.
I think, we the dialogue developing into something more in due course will be fastened.!,
I have no man!!
But I I do not long in this occasion.
Because I trust, that shortly I will find the partner in life,,,
I hope, that distance for you not the problem!,
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance.!.
If we have a mutual liking we without problems can meet you...
Now to move easily, thanks to planes and all it occurs very quickly,,.
Please, ignore my letter if you you have no interest in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me,.!
Also if you are not interested in relations on distance.
If you not against dialogue write to me, and I will tell to you more about myself!.
I have attached a photo that you could to see me,!.
As, in case of your interest, write to me about itself and send the photo,.
Best regards, your new friend!,