Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 00:44:16 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.57.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM11FT073.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.57.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM11FT073.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.57.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM11FT073.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.57.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM11FT073.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.74.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM04FT057.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.56.9.19] said: 554 5.7.1 [CS01]
    Message rejected due to local policy. Please visit
    https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204137 (in reply to end of DATA command)

Subject: !! Positive moments
From: Roxanne <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 09:44:21 +0200

Kind time of days!!
What is your mood?
I I hesitate to write to you a little,!,
Probably, you are surprised,.
I the girl little bit irresolute and I am not accustomed to go the first on contact.!,
But I have found in myself forces and, I hope, that you are not angry with me for this letter,!.
I will tell pair of words about a little,!
I ordinary the girl who in search for friends and the significant other on all planet.,,
I love to find for new friends for dialogue!!
I think, we the dialogue developing into something more in due course will be fastened!
I there is with whom in relations,!.
But I I do not long in this occasion.,.
Because I trust, that it is fast I will find the second half,!,
I hope, that distance for you has no value,,,
We live during time, when it is possible to communicate easily on distance,!
If we have mutual interest we can easily meet,,,
Now to move easily, thanks to planes and all it does not occupy a lot of time.,.
I Ask, answer nothing my letter if you have no desire in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me,,!
Also if you are confused with distance,!,
If you not against dialogue answer to me, and I will tell to you more about myself,,
I have attached a photo that you could to estimate me!..
As, in case of your interest, I wait your photo and write pair of words about..
Have a nice time, your new friend,,