Subject: Undeliverable: Age does not matter
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 07:28:09 +0100

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
The email address you entered couldn't be found. Please check the recipient's email address and try to resend the message. If the problem continues, please contact your helpdesk.

Diagnostic information for administrators:

Generating server: tpw09926dag09e.domain1.systemhost.net

[email-masked]
Remote Server returned '550 5.1.1 RESOLVER.ADR.RecipNotFound; not found'

Original message headers:

Reply-To: Sonia Myklebust <[email-masked]>
From: Sonia Myklebust <[email-masked]>
Subject: Age does not matter
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 08:28:11 +0200
To: Undisclosed recipients:;
 =?utf-8?B?MFFkVEVVeW9ESGhITkUyalNQSW85YTJZakRoNHV1bWhHcWlWQWhWRmFQK0lW?=
 =?utf-8?B?Mi96SmRoSzc5YURYZXNhelpPcC94OEdXNmZDTHVsTVZvSFlseEs1ZGZIWlhl?=
 =?utf-8?B?SDhIWUdUQkRwVGwyYU1ZYWw3blNoRUQvZDE3UTdZRFAzeVU2VWQ1Z0QrWEli?=
 =?utf-8?B?ZVBicm5qU1FaVjVpYk9zTEY3NzBqVmw2cHhkNUtLZ3ZyVlludDVybUxvckxZ?=
 =?utf-8?B?SWJicXpGaXdXL0ZyK0s1cGlxc1hvTVorSUI4dHIzdlNnZm1DTWI4b0hiN0R3?=
 =?utf-8?B?NVZPRXE3TDQ3M3NoSzJ1MWxZczlKVWJ4Vi9FWisrOEpHTWN5Sk91emF4Wmlw?=
 =?utf-8?B?SjJaeUZqMW1ReUp1R3dwV3AwZ1pFNmpTTmNTM21Hc1QvMVBDeVNvSDZ4SHRC?=
 =?utf-8?B?aTZGdU5ZaHdybm9JczAzUENCeG9TZEtDR2NrS0V1a1RnSVJaQkdncFF6UDdU?=
 =?utf-8?B?QzVlbXBZMDVZaHRZS1pyVVdNQW1QdG9ON2lQZzVUeElaOG5oWEdVSXdsVzRm?=
 =?utf-8?B?c0VLZjVSK2Z0N0hyckZuMDJ4cWZwRkVUM2lYcDA2NjEzek1QR1kybFRXdDhj?=
 =?utf-8?B?TUs0NG5EMWdFdmFmUWV4NThaU3FDTmsreG1hVDZjTzRodnlMTEswTlhaVXVT?=
 =?utf-8?B?b2xJR216UHJMaG9tdDRURlE1RFNTWVFKV2pNK3RSYlRnV05RMmNOQnBrV1Yy?=
 =?utf-8?B?Sm5FZEJBcU8zL3Z6b3VVdGZEdmVZNm9UUDdpVzBYYXdTVENoaVR0S2ZnYkN3?=
 =?utf-8?B?NkFhZ01POHVzV2pVdjB3Mks0MFhhaFNsbEs4QlI5NDJLZTJ6V0VHdmdoM1ZH?=
 =?utf-8?Q?aftFeVc8S7VmvUVU0hV/6XCeDptWuaKEga65pPpk=3D?=
X-MS-Exchange-ATPSafeLinks-Stat: 0
X-MS-Exchange-ATPSafeLinks-BitVector: 3000:0x0|0x0|0x3000|0x0;
X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-OriginalArrivalTime: 16 Oct 2022 06:28:07.0112
 (UTC)
X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-Network-Message-Id: 60010f5e-2684-498b-9fe4-08daaf3f96c3
X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-Id: a7f35688-9c00-4d5e-ba41-29f146377ab0
X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-AuthSource: VE1EUR02FT058.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com
X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-AuthAs: Anonymous
X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-FromEntityHeader: Internet
X-MS-Exchange-Transport-CrossTenantHeadersStamped: CWLP123MB2914
X-OrganizationHeadersPreserved: CWLP123MB2914.GBRP123.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM
X-CrossPremisesHeadersPromoted: bwp09926077.bt.com
X-CrossPremisesHeadersFiltered: bwp09926077.bt.com
X-NAI-Spam-Flag: YES
X-NAI-Spam-Level: ******
X-NAI-Spam-Threshold: 5
X-NAI-Spam-Score: 6.1
X-NAI-Spam-Report: 17 Rules triggered
        *  2 -- DTNG_TRAIT_MAIL
        *  1 -- DATING_SBJ
        *  0.6 -- DTNPC_ATCPTR
        *  0.5 -- INVI_GRLS
        *  0.4 -- BEC_TRC1
        *  0.4 -- BEC_TRC2
        *  0.3 -- NMU_DTNPC_ATCPTR
        *  0.2 -- ATH_MHP
        *  0.2 -- MWL_HSEQ_ZPTRN
        *  0.1 -- BODY_LONG_LINE_PARA_IMG_ATTACH_NOHTTP
        *  0.1 -- DTNPCATCPTR
        *  0.1 -- LKING_FR_MAN
        *  0.1 -- UPS_TDH
        *  0.1 -- UPS_TDH_W_BEC_TRC1
        *  0 -- EDT_SDHA_ADR_FRG
        *  0 -- EDT_SDHA_DMN_FRG
        *  0 -- RV6980
X-NAI-Spam-Version: 2.2.0.9309 : core <6980> : inlines <7226> : streams
 <1905255> : uri <3369914>
X-OriginatorOrg: BTGroupCloud.onmicrosoft.com

Subject: Age does not matter
From: Sonia Myklebust <[email-masked]>
To: Undisclosed recipients:;
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 08:28:11 +0200

Aloha my new friend!!
I want to wish you good mood,!.
I will immediately inform you the purpose of my letter.,,
I am in search of the second half for a adult relationship!!
I just received your electronic box at a marriage agency!
Plucked up courage and write you message,.!
If you are true not busy man who looking for serious relationship with a woman, then we could start our communication,,!
To do this send me a reply message,.,
My photo you will find attachment to this message.!,
My name is Evka,,
I heard about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to build love,.!
I know that each of us has the right for happiness and should at least once make some effort to find this is happiness,!.
And so I'm doing it.!.
Think I need a little more tell you about myself?
Let's not rush and leave this for other message!
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to send more than mine picture,.,
If you are not interested at all, then I am sorry for the concern.
You can to write to me to mine electronic box,,,
Send an answer me only if you are looking for adult relationship,,.
With impatience I wait for the reciprocal letter with huge impatience!!
Best regards!.