Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2022 22:19:13 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error
    for name=balaamsmiracle.com type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: host
    live-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.56.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [CO1NAM11FT091.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.57.152.5] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>: user does not exist (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.66.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM12FT008.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host ms-gmxin.so-net.ne.jp[202.238.82.179] said: 550
    5.1.1 <[email-masked]> recipient rejected (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: The friend of my heart
From: Frine Daecher <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 07:19:06 +0200

Good morning,!
I hope you all are well?
I I hesitate to write to you a little.,.
Possibly, it surprises you,,.
I the girl constraining and for me a little difficultly to go the first on contact,.
But I have collected all boldness and, I hope, that you are not angry with me for this letter.!,
I will tell pair of words about a little,.
I ordinary the girl who in search for friends and love worldwide.,,
I love to find for new friends for dialogue...
I think, we the dialogue developing into something more in due course will be fastened...
I I am free from relations..
But I I do not long in this occasion,
Because I hope, that it is fast I will find the second half,!.
I think, that distance for you has no value..,
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance,!
If we have mutual interest we without problems can meet you..,
Now planes fly to any point of the world and all it does not occupy a lot of time.,
There is a request, ignore my letter if you you have no interest in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me..
Also if you do not accept distance,!.
If you interest dialogue with me write to me, and I will tell to you more about myself..!
I have attached a photo that you could to see me,,.
As, in case of your interest, I wait your photo and write pair of words about,.,
Best regards, your new friend,..