Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2022 22:18:54 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.73.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM04FT061.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.73.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM04FT061.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host alt1.aspmx.l.google.com[64.233.171.27]
    said: 550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist.
    Please try 550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for
    typos or 550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
    o14-20020a9d6d0e000000b00661c5cffd64si6052159otp.76 - gsmtp (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.66.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM12FT008.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: date on the roof ,,
From: Maya <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 07:18:56 +0200

How-do-you-do..
How are you?
I I hesitate to write to you a little,.,
Possibly, it surprises you!!
I the girl modest and for me a little difficultly to go the first on contact.!,
But I have found in myself forces and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter,,,
I will tell pair of words about a little,!.
I usual the girl who in search for friends and the significant other on all planet,!.
To me it is pleasant to find for new friends for dialogue,,!
I think, we will have a dialogue and even more in due course will be fastened,,
the lonely girl..!
But I I do not long in this occasion!,,
Because I trust, that it is fast I will find the partner in life..,
I think, that distance for you not the problem,.,
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance.,,
If we have a mutual liking we without problems can meet you!.
Now planes fly to any point of the world and all it does not occupy a lot of time.,!
There is a request, ignore my letter if you have no desire in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me,,!
Also if you do not accept distance.!,
If you interest dialogue with me write to me, and I will tell to you more about myself,!,
I have attached a photo that you could to estimate me.,.
As, in case of your interest, write to me about itself and send the photo!
Best regards, your new friend,,,