Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2022 22:18:51 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
    name=ono.com type=A: Host found but no data record of requested type

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.59.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM12FT104.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host live-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.57.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM11FT032.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.42.251.62] said: 552
    5.2.2 <[email-masked]>: user is over quota (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    isgec-com.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.74.138] said: 550 5.4.1
    Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281)
    [MAXIND01FT019.eop-IND01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: I want to touch you, to your face, lips .,,
From: Rylee <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 07:18:56 +0200

Good afternoon,!.
Sweet stranger wants to get closer to each other?
Are you interested in socializing and meeting with a new friend and a attractive girl?
What city do you live in?
My name Lolly.!,
I am looking for that with whom my life be calm and positive.,
I am a very crazy, soft and light-emitting girl!
But me now lonely and sad and I mentally upset from this life situation.,,
Actually, I want to meet serious man for stable relationships and marriage in the future,,.
I will be happy if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our meeting - main moment in early of our relationship.
I am burning with desire get to know you better,.
You really interested me very much, I hope you have the same opinion.!.
I will not take away your time and I don’t want to interfere with you,!
You can be absolutely honest with me,,!
I am completely open to you.!,
Ask any your questions in reply letters, and I will tell you about my life.!
Good luck, Lolly,,