Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2022 22:18:50 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.59.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM12FT055.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.59.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM12FT055.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.59.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM12FT055.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.59.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM12FT055.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.59.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM12FT055.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.56.9.19] said: 554 5.7.1
    [CS01] Message rejected due to local policy. Please visit
    https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204137 (in reply to end of DATA command)

Subject: You are so caring and gentle,.
From: Sandberg Zandra <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 07:18:47 +0200

Hello-hello my new friend..,
Wish you excellent mood,.!
I will immediately inform you why I am writing!
I looking for a man for a stable relationship.,.
I recently received your e-mail at a dating agency.,
Plucked up courage and write you message,!.
If you are true not married man who wants serious relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our acquaintance,.
To do this send me an answer,,.
My photo you will find attachment to this letter,,,
My name Madino!..
I heard about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to become halves of one whole.,.
I know that each of us has the right for happiness and should at least once take the first step to get this is happiness.!,
Today I'm doing it.,
Probably I need a little more write you about me?
Let's not rush and leave this for other letter,
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to attach more than mine picture!.
If you are not interested, then I am sorry for the inconvenience and concern,.
You can to write to me to mine electronic box,!.
Send an answer me only if you are interested adult relationship.,,
With impatience I wait your answer with huge impatience.!,
Have a nice time,!.