Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2022 21:09:25 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.57.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM11FT017.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.57.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM11FT017.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.57.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM11FT017.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.57.155.24] said: 554 5.7.1
    [CS01] Message rejected due to local policy. Please visit
    https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204137 (in reply to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.57.154.7] said: 554 5.7.1
    [CS01] Message rejected due to local policy. Please visit
    https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204137 (in reply to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.57.154.7] said: 554 5.7.1
    [CS01] Message rejected due to local policy. Please visit
    https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204137 (in reply to end of DATA command)

Subject: .. My beloved angel
From: oberg Amiyah <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 06:08:51 +0200

Good day my friend,!
I want to wish you wonderful mood,!
I will immediately inform you the essence of my message!!
I am in search of the second half for a stable relationship,,,
I just received your e-mail at a marriage agency..
Plucked up courage and write you letter..!
If you are true free man who looking for stable relationship with a woman, then we could start our acquaintance,!.
To do this send me a reply message,.!
My image you will find attachment to this letter!,,
My name is Yanchik!..
I heard about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to find each other,.
I think that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once in life take the first step to get this is happiness...
Today I'm doing it..,
Think I should a little more write you about me?
Let's not rush and leave this for other message..,
I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to send more than mine photo!,
If you are not interested at all, then I am sorry for the inconvenience and concern!
You can to write to me to mine electronic box.!,
Send an answer me only if you are interested strong relationship,,!
With impatience I wait your answer with huge impatience,.
Best regards.!,