Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2022 20:00:04 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.70.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN7NAM10FT045.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.70.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN7NAM10FT045.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.70.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN7NAM10FT045.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.70.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN7NAM10FT045.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.57.156.24] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>: user does not exist (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host a.mx.ffe.com[217.69.21.66] said: 550 no such user (in
    reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host 163mx03.mxmail.netease.com[103.129.252.25] said: 550
    User not found: [email-masked] (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Hi, I have a question for you, what do you get the man who very much likes?
From: Henryka Dabrowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 04:59:53 +0200

Warm greetings..,
How are you?
I I hesitate to write to you a little.!,
Possibly, it surprises you..,
I the girl modest and I am not accustomed to go the first on contact,,
But I have dared and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter,,!
I will tell pair of words about a little,,!
I usual the girl who in search for friends and the significant other worldwide.!.
I love to search for new friends for dialogue,..
I think, we the dialogue developing into something more in due course will be fastened,,.
I have no man,..
But I I do not long in this occasion,..
Because I hope, that shortly I will find the second half,!,
I hope, that distance for you has no value,!.
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance,!,
If we have a mutual liking we can easily meet,!.
Now planes fly to any point of the world and all it does not occupy a lot of time.!,
Please, ignore my letter if you have no desire in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me!!
Also if you are not interested in relations on distance,,
If you interest dialogue with me write to me, and I will tell to you more about myself.!,
I have attached a photo that you could to see me!..
As, in case of your interest, write to me about itself and send the photo...
Best regards, your new friend.!,