Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2022 20:00:04 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.70.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN7NAM10FT076.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.nate.com[117.53.116.15] said: 550 5.1.1 No such
    user <[email-masked]> (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN1NAM02FT056.eop-nam02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: This is for two - dear and beloved for us
From: Sainio Gretha <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 05:00:08 +0200

Hiya my friend!!
I want to wish you sunny mood!,,
I will immediately inform you why I am writing!!
I looking for a man for a stable relationship.!
I just received your e-mail at a marriage agency..
Plucked up courage and write this message..
If you are true free man who wants serious relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our communication.!,
To do this send me an answer.!
My image you will find attachment to this message,,.
My name is Helen,!.
I know about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to become halves of one whole!.
I know that each of us has the right for happiness and should at least once in life make some effort to get this is incredible happiness.!
Today I'm doing it.!.
Think I should a little more write you about myself?
Let's leave this for other letter,
I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to send more than mine picture.!
If you are not interested at all, then I apologize for the inconvenience and concern,.,
You can to write to me to mine electronic box!!
Answer me only if you are looking for stable relationship..!
I will wait your answer with huge impatience,.,
Kiss,,