Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2022 18:52:09 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.66.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM12FT091.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.66.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM12FT091.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.66.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM12FT091.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[52.101.42.3] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [CO1PEPF00001A64.namprd05.prod.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    live-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.66.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM12FT086.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: ,,! Familiarity in networks
From: Alena Hirsch <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 03:51:53 +0200

Welcome,.,
What is your mood?
I I hesitate to write to you a little.!,
Possibly, it surprises you,,.
I the girl constraining and for me a little difficultly to do the first step.,
But I have collected all boldness and, I hope, that you are not angry with me for this letter,!
I will write about myself a little,,!
I ordinary the girl who in search for friends and the significant other worldwide,.,
I love to search for new friends for dialogue,!.
I think, we the dialogue developing into something more in due course will be fastened,!
I there is with whom in relations,!
But I I do not long in this occasion!
Because I trust, that shortly I will find the partner in life,!,
I think, that distance for you not the problem,!.
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance.!.
If we have a mutual liking we can easily meet...
Now to move easily, thanks to planes and all it occurs very quickly,!.
Please, do not write the answer on my letter if you you have no interest in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me,..
Also if you do not accept distance.!,
If you not against dialogue write to me, and I will tell to you more about myself.,,
I have attached a photo that you could to see me.
As, in case of your interest, I wait your photo and write pair of words about!,
Best regards, your new friend,!.