Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2022 18:51:08 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error
    for name=cellc.blackberry.com type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
    name=qfeamhcg.com type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: host
    live-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.4.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM5EUR02FT091.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host live-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.4.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM5EUR02FT091.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.mail.icloud.com[17.57.155.24] said: 554 5.7.1
    [CS01] Message rejected due to local policy. Please visit
    https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204137 (in reply to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT025.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: So that you rarely feel sad in this life
From: Khloe <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 03:50:42 +0200

Good morning,,.
What is your mood?
If it is fair, I write for the first time to the foreigner a little..!
Possibly, it surprises you...
I the girl constraining and have not got used to do the first step..,
But I have dared and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter.!,
I will tell pair of words about a little..,
I usual the girl who in search for friends and the significant other worldwide,!.
To me it is pleasant to find for new friends for dialogue,,,
I think, we the dialogue developing into something more in due course will be fastened,!,
the lonely girl,,.
But I do not despair!
Because I trust, that it is fast I will find the man of my dream,,.
I hope, that distance for you not the problem!.
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance.!
If we have mutual interest we can easily meet!
Now to move easily, thanks to planes and all it occurs very quickly!.
Please, do not write the answer on my letter if you you have no interest in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me!..
Also if you are confused with distance...
If you interest dialogue with me write to me, and I will tell to you more about myself!..
I have attached a photo that you could to estimate me.!
As, in case of your interest, write to me about itself and send the photo.,
Have a nice time, your new friend!..