Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2022 18:51:03 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.59.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM12FT094.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.59.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM12FT094.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.59.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM12FT094.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT052.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: You only need your love
From: Cibeles <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 03:51:08 +0200

Salut my new friend,.,
I want to wish you sunny mood..!
I will immediately inform you why I am writing..
I am in search of the second half for a stable relationship..!
I just received your e-mail at a dating agency!!
Collected my thoughts and write this message.
If you are true not busy man who looking for serious relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our communication,
To do this send me a reply message,!.
My photo you will find sent to this letter.!
My name is Dianna..,
I know about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to find each other.!
I know that each of us has the right for happiness and should at least once in life make some effort to get this is incredible happiness,,
And so I'm doing it!
Think I should a little more write you about myself?
Let's not rush and leave this for next message,!.
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to attach more than mine image,..
If you are not interested at all, then I sorry for the inconvenience!.
You can to respond to me to mine electronic box,!
Send an answer me only if you are looking for stable relationship,,,
With impatience I wait your answer with big impatience,!
Bye-bye..!