Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2022 18:23:18 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Domain yaho.com does not accept mail (nullMX)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.56.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [CO1NAM11FT048.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host live-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT016.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host live-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT016.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
    name=gymxoaaw.com type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: host mx02.mail.icloud.com[17.56.9.19] said: 554
    5.7.1 [CS01] Message rejected due to local policy. Please visit
    https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204137 (in reply to end of DATA command)

Subject: Made for each other
From: Denisse Heinila <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 03:23:14 +0200

Aloha,!.
What is your mood?
I I hesitate to write to you a little...
Probably, you are surprised..
I the girl constraining and for me a little difficultly to go the first on contact!!
But I have found in myself forces and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter!.
I will tell pair of words about a little!.
I ordinary the girl who searches for friends and love worldwide,!.
To me it is pleasant to find for new friends for dialogue,,.
I think, we the dialogue developing into something more in due course will be fastened,!,
the lonely girl..,
But I I do not long in this occasion.
Because I trust, that shortly I will find the partner in life!
I think, that distance for you not the problem,,.
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance,,!
If we have a mutual liking we can easily meet...
Now to move easily, thanks to planes and all it occurs very quickly...
There is a request, answer nothing my letter if you have no desire in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me.!.
Also if you are not interested in relations on distance,.,
If you not against dialogue write to me, and I will tell to you more about myself..!
I have attached a photo that you could to estimate me.
As, in case of your interest, I wait your photo and write pair of words about!,
Have a nice time, your new friend..,