Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2022 18:23:15 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM11FT103.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM11FT103.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM11FT103.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    wastequip-com.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.74.10] said: 550 5.4.1
    Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281)
    [BN8NAM04FT032.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: I worry when I write to you
From: Krol Samantha <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 03:23:14 +0200

Welcome.
Sweet stranger wants to get to know better?
Are you attracted nice meeting and chatting with a new friend and a wonderful woman?
What country are you from?
My name Oksiana.!.
I want to find with whom my life be harmonious and positive.!
I am a very crazy, good-natured and positive girl,!
But me at the moment lonely and sad and I mentally upset from all this.!,
Truth be told, I dream meet a stable man for serious relationships and marriage in the future,
I will be happy if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our acquaintance - decisive moment in the bud of our relationship,.
I really want to get to know you better.!
You really interested me very much, I hope it will be mutual.,.
I don't want to take away your time and I don’t want to interfere with you,,
Please be open with me!,,
I am completely open to you!,,
You can ask any your questions in next letters, and I will write you about my life.,,
Have a nice time, Oksiana,,