Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2022 18:22:47 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host aspmx.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said: 550-5.1.1
    The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try
    550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
    550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
    k19-20020a63d853000000b0045fcb8a8ae7si7604874pgj.231 - gsmtp (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM11FT005.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM11FT005.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.70.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN7NAM10FT042.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Date on the roof,!,
From: Rosanne Stensland <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 03:21:02 +0200

How-do-you-do!!
Mysterious stranger wants to get to know better?
Are you attracted socializing and meeting with a new friend and a wonderful girl?
What city do you live in?
My name Lyudmilka,,.
I dream of meeting someone with whom my life be stable and interesting!!
I am a very naughty, soft and positive girl!,,
But me now very lonely and I mentally upset from all this,!,
Honestly, I dream find serious man for present relationships and family in the future!!
I will be happy if our interests coincide, and our acquaintance - main moment in early of our relationship,
I really want to to meet you,!.
I am really very interested in you, I hope it will be mutual!!
I don't want to wasting your time and I don’t want to interfere with you!..
You can be absolutely open with me,.!
I am completely honest with you,.,
Write any questions in next letters, and I will tell you about everything in my life,,!
Best regards, Lyudmilka,,!