Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2022 16:02:18 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Domain yaho.com does not accept mail (nullMX)

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
    name=mwsolarco.com type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT065.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT065.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT065.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT065.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: And you happen to have my happiness there?
From: Chelsea Myren <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 01:02:12 +0200

Greetings,,,
How are you?
If it is fair, I write for the first time to the foreigner a little.!,
Possibly, it surprises you,,,
I the girl modest and have not got used to do the first step.,.
But I have dared and, I hope, that you are not angry with me for this letter,!.
I will write about myself a little,,
I ordinary the girl who in search for friends and love worldwide!.
To me it is pleasant to search for new friends for dialogue..
I think, we the dialogue developing into something more in due course will be fastened..,
I have no man!!
But I do not despair,!,
Because I trust, that shortly I will find the man of my dream,!.
I think, that distance for you not the problem!!
We live during time, when it is possible to communicate easily on distance.,!
If we have mutual interest we without problems can meet you,.,
Now to move easily, thanks to planes and all it does not occupy a lot of time.!,
There is a request, answer nothing my letter if you have no desire in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me,.,
Also if you are not interested in relations on distance!,,
If you interest dialogue with me write to me, and I will tell to you more about myself,,
I have attached a photo that you could to estimate me.,!
As, in case of your interest, write to me about itself and send the photo,
Good luck, your new friend..,